Hereby I present to you a very first chart comic on this blog.
Tag Archives: the system comic
Looking for an easy way to manage agile project?
- Hash bars - simple ASCII-art charts in your console, database or Excel
- Easy and flexible breadcrumbs for Rails
- TextMate shortcuts you should be using
- The simplest way to set-up a "we'll be back shortly" page
- Cookie handling in multi-domain applications in Ruby on Rails
- Self-referential many-to-many relations in Ruby on Rails
- A simple shuffle that proved not so simple after all
- Using assert's message to boost your unit testing productivity
- Way beyond cool: autotest + growl + Doomguy
- Multilingual page caching in Ruby on Rails
- 257,266 hits