Hereby I present to you a very first chart comic on this blog.
The endless cycle of code vs docs
This entry was posted on Monday, July 25th, 2011 at 23:05:38 and tagged with chart, code, comic, cycle, docs, endless, the system comic and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Looking for an easy way to manage agile project?
- The simplest way to set-up a "we'll be back shortly" page
- TextMate shortcuts you should be using
- Easy and flexible breadcrumbs for Rails
- Hash bars - simple ASCII-art charts in your console, database or Excel
- On salary negotiation during job interview
- Table transposition in SQL
- Way beyond cool: autotest + growl + Doomguy
- Cookie handling in multi-domain applications in Ruby on Rails
- Self-referential many-to-many relations in Ruby on Rails
- Using assert's message to boost your unit testing productivity
- 213,909 hits